- Steve Mork, vocals, jug, bass, in the PH PHactor Jug Band. Photo taken by Herb Greene at the wall in Herb’s studio. This photo is part of the band’s archive.
- For Lois Who Read Me The Li-Young Lee Poem
- Barefoot John Hendricks in Bearskin Coat
- Ben Klein’s book creates a link between the then and the now.
- Zero Degrees of Certainty
Maryalice on Barefoot John Hendricks in Bea… ridovem00 on They Talk about Us Amanda on The flu burned my face ba…
Category Archives: Poems
I try to put a lid on happiness. Someone said Don’t bank on this period of sobriety. Yesterday, you put a good tire on your daughter’s car for her to get to work three hours away. You notice three missing … Continue reading
No job, no pay, no way In spite of he can’t read in spite of Roe v Wade in spite and spit on his feet, in spite of feel retreat or kill in spite of Gloria’s smile gone south in … Continue reading
I saw a tiny woman on page one of the Times. A turquoise scarf holds her flowing hair off the sticky resin she gathers. Where are her sons? For the magenta-poppies sunset in Mayanmar, a sole reporter treks to see … Continue reading
I resorted to hippie-ism and all that morning I baked bread. The dough puffed up like a big pliant sponge, alive and rising in the warm kitchen sun. I let my hands guide me through shaping loaves then rolling … Continue reading